The process plays a critical role when you want to get the work done and meet everyday’s aggressive deadlines. There is a common myth around knowing Agile well if you have done it for some time. The truth is “You don’t know Agile” and trust us this is true for most of the developers today. Following Agile is probably the simplest thing while doing it RIGHT is what takes effort. I would like to make it truly simple when it comes to implementation by talking about real life examples, case studies, tutorials and so on.
The discussion is not restricted to Agile. I will be touching upon varied technologies and best practices as well.
About the Authors
- Overall 19+ years of product development experience on varied technologies and platforms. 10+ years of experience in managing 100 plus scrum/XP/Kanban teams.
- Extensive experience in managing Agile coaches
- Heavy involvement in Agile transformation
- Building and coaching leaders
- Working experience in handling projects and people across many industries including Banking, finance, manufacturing, real-estate, health etc.
- Mentoring and coaching leaders, engineers and managers.
Venugopala Krishna Kotipalli
- Overall 24+ years in the IT industry with more than 18 years of experience in Program Management, Product Management, Delivery Management for AD and AVM engagements and Team Management with significant exposure of working in NA, EU and Africa regions.
- Expertise of handling projects in diverse industry domains of Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing and Logistics, Energy and Utilities, Retail and Consumer Goods verticals.
- Authored and published papers on Project management, Architecture Testing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things and related topics in varied forums and blog sites.