We are passionate programmers and process experts with more than 20 years of industry expertise in building large scale enterprise products. The process plays a critical role when you want to get the work done and meet everyday’s aggressive deadlines. There is a common myth around knowing Agile well if you have done it for some time. The truth is “You don’t know Agile” and trust us this is true for most of the developers today. Following Agile is probably the simplest thing while doing it RIGHT is what takes effort. We would like to make it truly simple when it comes to implementation by talking about real life examples, case studies, tutorials and so on.
The discussion is not restricted to Agile. We will be touching upon varied technologies and best practices as well.
About the Authors
- Overall 18+ years of product development experience on varied technologies and platforms. 10+ years of experience in managing 100 plus scrum/XP/Kanban teams.
- Extensive experience in managing Agile coaches
- Heavy involvement in Agile transformation
- Building and coaching leaders
- Overall 24+ years of industry experience scattering across development and support projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Numerous hours of training experience across process, leadership, technology related topics, extensive domain knowledge in manufacturing and life sciences domain.
@Let’s make it simple @Let’s get it RIGHT @REAL experiences @Case studies @Crack Interviews @Build Teams @Drive Projects @Do More