16. What is the net step once the Lean-Agile change Agents have been trained?
• Train Executives, Managers, Leaders
17. What do you do after Executives, Managers, and leaders have been trained?
• Identify the Value steams.
18. What is the net step after the value stream has been identified?
• Create the implementation Plan
19. What happens after the implementation plan has been created?
• Prepare for Art Launch. Train Scaled Agile(Leading SAFe), POPM, SSM.
20. What is the step that follows Preparing for the ART launch?
• Train Teams and launch the ART
21. Once the teams have been trained what is the net step?
• Coach ART Execution
22. Once you have coached Art execution what do you do net?
• Launch more ARTS and Value streams
23. What is the step after Launching more ARTS and value streams?
• Extend to the Portfolio
24. What do you do once you have extended to the Portfolio?
• Sustain and improve
25. What are the SAFe Core Values?
• Program execution
26. Alignment =
• This Provides the relevant briefings and participate in Program Increment (PI)) Planning.
• Helps with backlog visibility, review, and preparation
• Helps with Value Stream organization and coordination
• Constantly check for understanding
• Communicate the mission, visions and strategy at every opportunity
27. Transparency =
• Visualize all relevant work
• Take ownership and responsibility for errors and mistakes
• Admit your own mistakes
• Support other who acknowledge and learn from their mistakes-never punish the messenger
28. Built-in quality
• Demonstrate quality by refusing to accept or ship low quality work
• Support investments in capacity planning for maintenance and reduction of technical debt
• Ensure U, Architecture, operations, security, compliance, and other are part of flow of work.
29. Program Execution
• Participate as an active business owner in PI execution
• Celebrate high quality and predictability delivered program Increments
• Aggressively remove impediments and demotivates
30. What are the four pillars of the house of lean?
• Respect for people and culture
• Relentless Improvement