51. Once you have launched the ART, what is the net step?
• Showcase the success.
• showcase that the ART is meeting its PI objective s and relentlessly improving its program performance.
• Invite stakeholders and showcase the success of the team demos and system demo
• communicate real wins not gimmicks
• provide ongoing program consulting and team coaching to build the organizations lean-Agile capabilities.
52. Is inspect and adapt qualitative or quantitative?
53. What are the three parts to inspect and adapt?
• PI system Demo of the solution’s current state to program stakeholders
54. Quantitative measurement
• Retrospective and problem solving workshop
55. What are the four budget guardrails on Lean Budget spend?
1. Guiding investments by horizon
2. Optimizing value and solution integrity with capacity allocation
3. Approving significant initiatives
4. Continuous Business Owner engagement
56. What is the recommended way to express a Feature?
57. ** How is the flow of Portfolio Epics managed?
In the Portfolio Kanban
58. What is a Minimal Viable Product?
A minimal product that can validate a hypothesis
59. ** In the Program Kanban some steps have Work-in-Process limits. Why is this necessary?
To help continuous deployment and increase flow
60. When does a Roadmap become a queue?
When it is longer than one Program Increment
61. What is one of the Agile Release Train sync meetings?
Scrum of Scrums
62. Which statement describes aspects of the team’s commitment during PI Planning? A team does not commit to stretch objectives
63. What is the recommended frequency for updating Lean budget distribution? On demand (fund Value Streams, not projects)
64. What must management do for a successful Agile transformation?
Commit to quality and be the change agent in the system
65. What is one component of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline?
66. Which statement fits with the SAFe Core Value of Built-in Quality?
You cannot scale crappy code
67. What is considered an anti-pattern when assigning business values to Team PI Objectives?
Business Owners assign high values to important enabler work
68. What is SAFe’s release strategy? Release on demand
69. What can be used as a template for putting SAFe into practice within an organization? SAFe Implementation Roadmap
70. What is a valid reason for moving a PI objective to stretch?
The team is unsure how to estimate the related stories using story points? The team has high uncertainty about a third-party delivery needed for the objective
71. The Agile Release Train uses which type of teams to get work done?
• Cross-functional teams
72. What is one benefit of unlocking the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers? To provide autonomy with purpose, mission, and minimum constraints
73. Which practice helps with a test-first mentality? BDD
74. Which statement accurately characterizes Strategic Themes? They are business objectives that connect the SAFe Portfolio to the Enterprise business strategy
75. What can be used to map the current state of a portfolio?
76. What is the biggest benefit of decentralized decision-making?
Delivering value in the shortest sustainable lead time
77. What are the 5 core competency of Lean Enterprise?
Lean Portfolio Management
Business Solutions and Lean Systems Engineering
DevOps and Release on Demand
Team and Technical Agility
78. Which core competency of the Lean Enterprise helps drive built-in quality practices?
• Team and Technical Agility
79. What is an example of applying cadence-based synchronization in SAFe?
• Teams align their iterations to the same schedule to support communication, coordination, and system integration
80. What are the last three steps of the SAFe Implementation Roadmap?
Launch more Agile Release Trains and Value Streams,
extend to the portfolio,
sustain and improve