Following are the TOP 10 agile interview questions. There is another list of critical questions while these are expected in most interviews. Moreover these are very basic, and every interviewee is expected to excel in his/her responses for these questions.
- What is agile roadmap looks like? Explain agile process start to end? How do you start agile project? What is the difference between product roadmap and Release planning?
Refer Agile Roadmap
- What is Test Driven Development? How does it differs from traditional method where tests were written before the actual code?
- What is continuous integration? How do you achieve that?
- What is scope creep and how do you manage that within sprint?
- What are the core artifacts of sprint? Elaborate them?
- What is the role of Scrum Master, Product Owner and Team Member? Or what are the typical roles in Scrum?
- What is Velocity and Story Points? How do you relate story points to hours? Is it right?
Refer Story Points Vs Time
- What type of metrics or reports you have in agile? Explain?
- Explain Sprint Ceremonies? Planning & Grooming, Stand-up, Demo or Showcase and Retrospective.
- Explain Agile in 2 minutes? When should you use Agile? Explain the instances when you prefer to go with Waterfall over Agile
Refer Agile in 2 minutes
I would be writing other important questions in addition to questions focused for Managers, Directors, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Team Members and Product Owners in my upcoming blogs.