31. An organization is conducting their first PI Planning session, and the new teams are asked to provide their capacity. Which three actions are part of the initial capacity planning process? (Choose three.)
Find a small story that takes about a day to develop and call it a one
Compare final team capacity across all teams and make individual team adjustments
Add the points for all the recently completed Features and use that as a baseline for future capacity
Ensure Product Owner/Product Manager approval for all capacity adjustments based on time
Subtract one point for every team member’s vacation day, public holiday, or training day
Use eight points per person (adjust for part-time employees)
32. What does the Lean UX process begin with?
A benefit hypothesis
A minimum marketable feature
A collaborative design
33. Epics require an Epic Owner and what else?
A Solution Intent
A Lean Business Case
A Definition of Done
An Economic Framework
34. Which two job roles are good candidates for becoming a Product Owner? (Choose two.)
Subject Matter Experts
35. Which role is responsible for working with customers and creating the Vision?
Release Train Engineer
36. The first three elements of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline work together to support delivery of small batches of new functionality. These continuous elements include Exploration, Integration, and what else?
37. Why would Product Owners and Product Managers be key collaborators in the enterprise?
They are key roles in steering and sequencing the Agile Release Train priorities
They plan all the key events for the Program Increment
They plan Portfolio strategy horizons for the enterprise
They provide governance and spending practices for the value streams
38. What is one way to establish a team’s velocity?
Look at the average story points completed from the last Iterations
Add the story points for all Features completed in the Iteration
Add the story points for all the stories planned for the Iteration
Calculate the percentage planned versus actual story complete for an Iteration
39. A Lean Business Case can identify the impact on sales and which other two areas? (Choose two.)
40. The Work-in-Process limit at the Analyzing step of the Program Kanban is based on the overall availability of Product Management, other subject matter experts, and the capacity of which two other roles? (Choose two.)
Agile Portfolio Operations
Release Train Engineer
Lean Agile Center of Excellence