11. Product Managers are expected to collaborate in planning the amount of upcoming Enabler work by establishing what?
Accurate user story sizing
Team Backlog prioritization
Completed Epic acceptance criteria
12. The Work-in-Process limit at the Analyzing step of the Program Kanban is based on the overall availability of Product Management, other subject matter experts, and the capacity of which two other roles? (Choose two.)
Agile Portfolio Operations
Release Train Engineer
Lean Agile Center of Excellence
13. What is the purpose of an Epic Hypothesis Statement?
It defines an idea that can be validated using the plan, do, check, and adjust cycle
It provides enough detail to run the business and keep long-term commitments from interfering with changing business priorities
It is the artifact Epics use to get approval to go on the Portfolio Backlog from the Lean Portfolio Management
It helps define the pipeline with the assets and technologies needed to deliver solution value
14. The Product Manager has content authority for the Program Backlog including: the Vision, the Roadmap, driving the PI Objectives, and what else?
Working with business stakeholders and Solution and System Architects to implement holistic technology across Value Streams
Accepting stories and team increments
Establishing Features and Benefit Hypothesis
Managing risk, helping to ensure value delivery, and driving continuous improvement
15. A Lean Business Case can identify the impact on sales and which other two areas? (Choose two.)
16. What is one non-Lean behavior that organizations demonstrate when prioritizing?
Cost of Delay is the same as WIP
Reducing the duration will decrease the Cost of Delay
Cost of Delay is directly related to the size of the queue
Accepting that a high return on investment (ROI) is always more important than a Feature with a low ROI
17. Which role is responsible for working with customers and creating the Vision?
Release Train Engineer
18. Iteration Goals serve what purpose?
To identify non-functional requirements
To align team members to a common purpose
To define the what, the how, and the how much
To set preliminary PI Objectives
19. What are two inputs to the Solution Vision? (Choose two.)
20. The team is struggling to agree on the story point sizing of a new user story. The Product Owner was previously a related domain expert and feels the team is wasting time. What should she do?
Make the team aware of her expertise and decide the size for them
Instruct the Scrum Master to resize the story
Continue to support the team’s decision on sizing
Suggest the team stop the sizing of the user story and add it to the next Iteration as is