The SPC is SAFe program consultant. This is probably the highest level of certification SAFe has and undoubtedly highly valued in the software industry.
I feel you should first decide you truly want to do it. If you just want to add another certification to your profile, probably I would say you don’t need to go for it. If you aspire to be Agile coach and know that you would be implementing/supporting SAFe then it’s the perfect thing to go for.
I have cleared SAFe Program Consultant a couple of weeks ago. I am going to share tips that would focus more on learning but at the same time, you will clear the exam with an excellent score.
- Read the material given by SAFe at least two times. If any concept is not clear the refer to scaleagileframework.com. The explanation there is far better than any other place.
- Click on the big picture and understand every item. The better way to do is to click on the item and read about it.
- The specific links are given in exam preparation material, read them all at least twice. Create notes only for high-level titles that would help you to connect with questions.
- The practice test must be done and if you score less than 80% then you need more preparation.
- The exam guide clearly states most important chapters. The way you determine is based on the number of questions that appear from the respective chapter. Anything above 10% is very imp and every concept should be understood well.
- I got some good material that would almost be guaranteed that you would clear the exam if done properly. If you really need that you can send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number. I will provide you the details.
- The questions what I found on net useful are
- http://www.umarani.com/how-pass-leading-safe-40-exam [This has got 60 questions] – Don’t believe the answers listed are right. Always validate.
- Mock test – https://www.qaiglobalinstitute.com/safe-4-5-spc4-mock-test/
I am going to add more stuff as I start giving exams for all the enablement programs.